Industries around the globe are increasingly faced with a shortage of marketing talent capable of addressing the challenge of successfully and responsibly marketing in our digitally-led global economy.
mCordis is dedicated to closing the marketing talent gap in every way we can, including supporting organizations like Marketing EDGE, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, with the mission of preparing college students for a successful career in the evolving field of marketing. Through Marketing EDGE, as an industry, we can help educated, develop, grow and employ future marketing talent.
We invite you and your company to contribute to the Marketing EDGE general fund and to reach out to Marketing EDGE to get involved.
Your donation will help fund Marketing EDGE's programs, including:
- SCHOLARSHIPS: Awarded to full-time and part-time undergraduate and graduate students
- COLLEGIATE ECHO MARKETING CHALLENGE: A global student marketing plan competition
- STUDENT CAREER FORUMS: Forums where practitioners talk and mentor students
- I-MIX: A one-week interactive marketing boot camp for students, taught by leading practitioners
- I-MAX: A one-week program introducing students to marketing analytics
- NEXT GENERATION LEADERS: A 12-month fast track job rotational program, in-depth internship, for graduating students
- MARKETING EDGE JOBS: A free resource for employers looking for talent
- JOURNAL OF INTERACTIVE MARKETING: A premier marketing journal
You can also help by participating in Marketing EDGE events, including its annual awards gala, Rising Stars awards gala, research summit, student career forums, I-Mix, I-Max and others.
Marketing EDGE's fiscal year ends June 30 and we'd like to help it meet its 2014/2015 commitment to the community and our goal of raising $10,000 for Marketing EDGE by the end June 2015.
A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO 2013/2014 mCORDIS COMMUNITY
MARKETING EDGE CONTRIBUTORS
In the 2013/2014 Marketing EDGE fiscal year the mCordis community helped raise $6,940 for Marketing EDGE ($2,065 for the general fund and $4,875 in tickets to Marketing EDGE events). We'd like to thank them all for their support and commitment to marketing excellence and closing the marketing talent gap:
- Andrea Steele (TEAM MEMBER)
- Drew May (TEAM MEMBER)
- Lisa Donnely (TEAM MEMBER)
- Nicole Lombardo(TEAM MEMBER)
- Steven Isaac (TEAM MEMBER)
- Terri Barlett and the Marketing EDGE team (TEAM MEMBER)
- Tim Carr and Creative Lift (TEAM MEMBER)
- Adam Lavine and Funmobility
- Advertising Database
- Assurant Solutions
- Brian Klais and Pure Oxygen Labs
- David Kaplan and Geo Marketing
- Global Executive Group
- Ian Jarvis at Lisa Jarvis
- Jennifer Emin
- Jerry Bernhat
- Joel Morrow and Digital Fusion
- Lily Ferguson
- Lisa Church and eMarketer
(TEAM MEMBER)=the contributor pooled resources with us, created and promoted their own fundraiser.
- Matt Collins
- Michael Ahearn at Waterfall
- Michael Hanley from Ball State University
- Rafiq Ghaswala from American Eagle Outfitters
- Rob Manoff, SwipeJennifer Louie
- Russ Winer
- Steven Toy
- Tammy Farr
- Valerie Christopherson and the team at Global Results PR
- Warren Hunter
- Webster Lewin
- Our Anonymous donors
- Our team at mCordis
Join this year's team by clicking the JOIN TEAM link
on the fundraiser page.